Since our last congregational meeting, the elders have asked our church family to pray for clarity over the future of the building plans. As we prepare for how God would lead us together in 2023, there are a few low-cost updates taking place in the foyer and café areas. These changes will help refresh a few areas and will be in alignment with any direction that we might choose in the near future.
Enjoy a special evening of worship as we celebrate the birth of Jesus by singing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. We’ll also enjoy dessert afterwards.
We are collecting donations for a special food pantry ministry. Hands of Grace is a partnership between Bethany and Grace Baptist. We’ve created a special “shopping list” with specific items to be donated. Donation tables are located at the entrances for collecting food.
During first service in Rm 813. Learn more about Bethany and start your journey to becoming a member of our community. Sign up at bethanycentral.org/membership, or use a response card.
We are excited to vote on the following people for membership into our church family this morning:
- Wanda Beardsley
- Becca Bowen
- Brady Bowen
- Bryson Bowen
- Ben Clore
- Hunter Fouts
- Justin Herman
- Katie Herman
- Marilyn Hoyt
- Rich Hoyt
- Anne Hoyt
Maressa Martin will follow the Lord in Believer’s Baptism during this morning’s 10:30AM worship service.
Christmas Devotional Books are available in the foyer through Sunday, December 11. Supplies are limited. Only one per family please.
This is the last week to give to the collection. Pick up an envelope to give at one of our welcome tables in the foyer, in your ABC rooms, or give online at bethanycentral.org/gogive.
We are looking for new and slightly used coats for all ages (children & adults) for the winter season. The distribution will be done through Grace Baptist Church and go to their surrounding communities. There will be a table in the foyer to collect the coats.
|Trip Location||Time Frame||Type||Info Meeting Date|
|Ecuador||Late February||Water Project||Dec 11th|
|Malawi||Late July||Running VBS||Dec 4th|
Both info meetings will be held after second service in the Sr. High Room. If you are interested in one of these trips contact Steve Hornbrook (email@example.com) or attend one of the info meetings.
- How have you experienced the pain of broken relationships? How has this brokenness impacted you?
- Do you have any unconfessed sin that contributed to a broken relationship? What would the Lord lead you to do?
- What are some symptoms that bitterness has entered a heart after a person has been hurt? What are some symptoms of a freedom from bitterness?
- How can a person who acknowledges the presence of bitterness become free of it? What process does God lead us through in order to be free?
- What are some symptoms that we have an open heart to others who have wronged us? What are some symptoms that we have a closed heart?
- What does it mean to “wait on God” for reconciliation in our broken relationships?
- How does our experience of reconciliation with God shape our hearts as we think about reconciliation with others?