Anyone new to Bethany is invited to join. Meet Elders and pastors, ask questions, and get to know us. Sign up by going to bethanycentral.org/lunch or use a response card.
Learn more about Bethany and start your journey to becoming a member of our community. You can call the church office (309.692.1755) or sign up at bethanycentral.org/membership or use a response card.
We have moved to a digital bulletin. This change was motivated by our printer going out of business as well as saving over $14k a year on printing costs. Limited print copies are available, get it through the app, or signup for an email each week. Go to bethanycentral.org/bulletin.
Get your car prepared for winter free of charge by the Car Care team. If you are a senior saint, single mother, or a college student this is for you. Services include: oil change, full car inspection, tire inspection, fluid top-off, air filter changes, & windshield wiper change. Call Chaz Ruppman at 309.696.2727.
A Pickleball group for 50’s and above. They meet every 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month from 6:30-8:30PM. All skill levels are welcome.
Student Ministries is hosting a Scripture Memory Workshop with Jeremy Kluth. All are invited just come back after lunch and meet us in the sanctuary!
We have a limited number of The Story Bracelet Kits near the office. You can pass these out to children that stop by your house during Halloween and share the Good News of Jesus Christ with them.
The Illinois Family Institute has released their new voter guide. We have copies available at the resource center for those who are interested in picking one up. View it online at bethanycentral.org/voterguide.
Spread the good news of Jesus by packing a shoebox for children around the world. We have begun collecting toys and there is a table in the foyer with more information and boxes ready to pack.
- In what ways is the story of your conversion similar to the apostle Paul’s? In what ways is it different?
- How do you explain the conversion of Saul? What caused it? How do you explain yours?
- What personal prayer habits flow from your conversion? What joy do you discover in praying to God?
- How does your conversion impact your fellowship with your local church family? What personal applications might you make to strengthen your fellowship with your church family?
- How does your conversion impact your participation in Jesus’ mission? What personal applications might you make to press in to Jesus’ mission?