[do action=”primary-button” text=”Download the WORKING DRAFT of Bethany’s Reopening Plan (PDF, updated 6.19.20)” link=”http://bethanycentral.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/MOVING-FORWARD-TOGETHER-—-A-Working-Draft-6.18.20.pdf”/]
This page contains helpful links to church news, online worship services, and family resources for your use during this season of isolation. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your elders and staff to let us know how we can pray for, serve, and care for you during this time. You are dearly loved, and we look forward to gathering together again soon!
The church building is available for ministry use.
Please contact Jan Mosier if you would like to schedule a time to use the building(firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-692-1755). You can also check out the resources available below on this page for additional tools for your family.
CARE CENTRAL: Get Help / Give Help
Do you need help? Are you ready to help? Do you have a prayer request for yourself or someone else? Take 2 minutes to visit Care Central and help the Bethany family take our care to the next level.
[do action=”primary-button” text=”CARE CENTRAL: Get Help / Give Help” link=”https://my.bethanycentral.org/default.aspx?page=3884″/] [do action=”primary-button” text=”Request Prayer” link=”https://my.bethanycentral.org/default.aspx?page=3103″/]
News Updates at Bethany
Latest Announcement (3/26/20) – “The easiest way to support Bethany with your tithes and offerings is to click here and make a one-time or recurring gift online. You can also use your own bank’s online bill pay tools or send a check by mail…” [continue reading this update]
- 3.26.20 – Giving in Times of Need
- 3.23.20 – A Note of Encouragement from Pastor Ritch
- 3.19.20 – Our plans during COVID-19 at Bethany
- 3.14.20 – An Important Update Regarding COVID-19
Bible Reading Plans
Watch Sunday Worship Services
Midweek Livestream Bible Study
Together at Home
A series of short videos featuring our pastors filmed in their homes as they demonstrate family devotions to encourage others to begin this practice or to continue pressing forward in leading their family in worship.
Watch the latest episode here:
Also check out the previous episodes:
- Episode 3: Together at Home with Pastor Ritch & Jackson Boerckel
- Episode 2: Together at Home with the Beakley Family
- Episode 1: Together at Home with the Boerckel Family
Thinking Together is series of short videos featuring our pastors filmed in their homes intended to help us think about the Gospel together through this season of hardship and trial. In each episode they explore a relevant biblical text and unleash clear gospel truth for real everyday impact.
[do action=”secondary-button” label=”View all Thinking Together Episodes” link=”http://bethanycentral.org/resources/by-series/thinking-together/”/]
Our leaders are committed to loving and shepherding our church family through this season. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there are ways that we can pray for and care for you.As we seek to show love and care for our neighbors, please consider the following recommendations from the CDC:
- Clean your hands often – wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (if soap & water are not readily available) use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with those that are sick, sneezing, or coughing.
- Maintain distance between yourself and others.
- If you or anyone in your home is experiencing symptoms, sore throat, dry cough, fever, or shortness of breath, please stay at home.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow. – wash your hands or use hand sanitizer afterwards.
- Regularly clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that people frequently touch.
If you have questions or concerns about the coronavirus, please reference the info-graphic (below) from John’s Hopkins Medicine or follow this link to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.