Awana is our Wednesday night program for kids age 3* through 5th Grade designed to embed Scripture in the hearts clubbers and teach them about our Savior, Jesus!
Club starts Wednesday, August 30 at 6:15pm.
Online pre-registration is now closed. New students and friends are always welcome. Please come a few minutes early your first week to get materials.
Who Can Attend?
- *Cubbies is the preschool program for children of Awana and Student Ministries volunteers who are serving in the building on Wednesday nights. In addition, Cubbies must be potty-trained and turn 3 by September 1 to be eligible.
- Sparks is open to all kids in Kindergarten through 2nd Grade.
- Truth & Training (TNT) is open to students in 3rd through 5th Grade.
Would you please consider joining us in this mission to reach out to the children of our community and congregation in establishing a welcoming environment to our clubbers and families? We meet on Wednesday nights 6:15-8:00pm (ending at 7:45 for Cubbies). We joyfully look forward to building the team of volunteers to provide our clubbers the ability to bring their friends/neighbors/relatives/etc. to our club so that they too can hear the good news of Jesus. What a great opportunity we have to teach our children evangelistic zeal at a young age.
- Material Pick-Up Night: August 23
- First night of club: August 30
- First night of Wednesday Night Family Meals: September 6
A family meal is available most Wednesday nights before Awana. Meals are $3 each ($15 family max.) and served from 4:45 to 5:45. Menus and RSVP on myBethany.