It is with great joy that we announce the re-launch of our Wednesday night AWANA club this fall! After nearly a year and half break, we are thrilled to be able to start our club back up as a means to embed Scripture in the hearts of the clubbers and teach them about our Savior, Jesus!
Online pre-registration is now closed. But, walk-up registration is available each week. Please allow extra time for materials and orientation.
Would you please consider joining us in this mission to reach out to the children of our community and congregation in establishing a welcoming environment to our clubbers and families? We meet on Wednesday nights 6:15-8:00pm (ending at 7:45 for Cubbies). We joyfully look forward to building the team of volunteers to provide our clubbers the ability to bring their friends/neighbors/relatives/etc. to our club so that they too can hear the good news of Jesus. What a great opportunity we have to teach our children evangelistic zeal at a young age.
- With the transition of 6th grade students joining our youth group, our TNT club will now be 3rd-5th grade only.
- Cubbies will be limited to the children of those serving on Wednesday evenings (Cubbies, Sparks, TNT, Student Ministries, etc.).
- Boys TNT director (those interested please contact Jason Barley at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- First night of club: September 1
- Theme Night – Silly Socks: September 22
- Theme Night – Wacky Hair: October 20
- Theme Night – Red, White & Blue: November 10
- No Club: November 24
- No Club: December 22 and December 29